|“Magic, Fear and Power”|
|Release date||April 26th, 2019|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes, Bug Fixes and Tweaks
Shadows of Abaddon Version 1.1 introduced True Mode, and huge amount of content; including five new bosses, three new herbs, a new biome, many new accessories, new developer items, many new weapons, many new enemies, remastered NPC dialogue, new pets, two revamped bosses and a lot of items and much more.
This is also the first version of the mod under its new name.
- Added True Mode and its activation item, the Sigil of the Corrupted One.
- Added the Casey and Dark Remnant.
- Added the Lux Enhancement Shards and Lux Shard Dust.
- Added Exitum Lux armor.
- Added Novaniel's Resolve.
- Nuba has a new UI which can be accessed after The Lost Siblings have been defeated in True Mode. It allows you to enhance Exitum Lux armor using Lux Enhancement Shards.
Bosses & Related Content
- Added The Decree, Araneas, Primordia, Erazor and ?̵̖̗̄ͬ͒?̴͔̐̀ͤ?̛̱ͯ̆͂̔̈ͯ.
- Added Frigid Ooze and Frost Rune.
- Added Treasure Bag (The Decree), Decree Mask, Decree Trophy, Frigid Pendant, Decree Fur, Evisceration, Omega Strongbow, Frigid Fusillade, Iceclaw Shuriken, Frigid Aura Staff, and Frosthunter armor.
- Added Treasure Bag (Araneas), Araneas Mask, Araneas Trophy, Venom Sample, Hoari Hemonga, Arachne's Gaze, Sanguineum Virgam, and Razorfang Dagger.
- Added the Forgotten Crown, Forgotten Crystal Battery, Forgotten Tablet, Forgotten Insignia, Treasure Bag (Primordia), Primordia Mask, Primordia Trophy, Primordial Rune, Ainfijarnar, Jarih, Minshar, Satiesama, Shaytnajima, Yakhudh, and Primordial Core.
- Added the Erazor Trophy and Erazor Mask.
- Added the Pumpkin Obelisk.
- Added ?̵̖̗̄ͬ͒?̴͔̐̀ͤ?̛̱ͯ̆͂̔̈ͯ, ?̵̖̗̄ͬ͒?̴͔̐̀ͤ?̛̱ͯ̆͂̔̈ͯ, ?̵̖̗̄ͬ͒?̴͔̐̀ͤ?̛̱ͯ̆͂̔̈ͯ, ?̵̖̗̄ͬ͒?̴͔̐̀ͤ?̛̱ͯ̆͂̔̈ͯ, and ?̵̖̗̄ͬ͒?̴͔̐̀ͤ?̛̱ͯ̆͂̔̈ͯ.
- Added the Empress' Den.
- Added the Spiderling, Venom Stalker, and Nest Warden.
- Added the Oversized Spider Fang and Needle.
- Added the Venomite Bar, Venomite Buster, Venomite Staff, Venomite Bow, and Venomite Dagger.
- Added Weaverstone, Venomite Ore, Weaver Chest, and the Weaver Key.
- Added the Key to the Heart.
- Added Dan Yami’s, new developer vanity, the Death Seraph set.
- Added the Sigil of the Death Seraph and Emblem of Remembrance.
- Added Vanitas’ Clothes, Alexis’ developer vanity.
- Added Halacandrian Toolkit and Dark Star Core.
- Added ShockedHorizon's dev items.
- Added the Spirit Link to Sumenora’s dev set.
- Added Indi’s Set, and Dainty Scarf.
- Added Dan’s Demon Tail, Shocked’s Tail, Sumenora’s Tail, Indi’s Tail, and Splet’s Tail.
- Added Splet’s vanity.
- Added the Crimlash, Pootis Spencer and Crimson Sigil.
- Added Darius’ Wig, Darius’ Impersonation, Exterdaeviam.
- Added the Gav Gun.
- Added the LCSynth and LordCakeSpy’s Vanity.
- Added the Seal Plushie.
- Added the Everbloom, Gleaming Root, Everglow, Seapalm, Duskshine, Duskpalm, Nature's Betrayer, Bluebell of the Heavens, Aether's Blasphemy, Polar Bramble, Devil's Rose, Impact Vine, and Death's Garden.
- Added the Energy Rifle and Granite Eradicator.
- Added The Cluster, Rainbow Handgun, and Bismuth Chakram.
- Added The Aegean.
- Added the Squash Ball, Dreadroot, and Pump Glove.
- Added the Skelebowne and Spine Rattler.
- Added the Orb Flayer and the related Orb ammo.
- Added the Gospel of Dismay.
- Added the Satellite Staff.
- Added Ichor Molotov and Cursed Flame Molotov.
- Added the Chroma Ultima, Horrific Assault, Phase Slasher, Plasma Discharge and Zapper's Insanity.
- Added the Extraterrestrial
- Added the Fair Game and Lunatic's Gamble.
- Added the Brink of Despair, Soulhunter, Edge of Gehenna, Despair Observer Staff.
- Added the Fiery Beamfish.
- Added the Prismatic Surge and Galaxy Scepter.
- Added the Asthraltite Incinerator.
- Added the Nefaria Falx, Devilsknife, The Leviathan III, End of the World, and Blind Justice MK2.
- Added the Tree Mask.
- Added vanity Headsets.
- Added the Black Set.
- Added the Bismuth armor.
- Added the Blightbone armor, Space Junk armor, and Marstech armor.
- Added the Vulcan Reaper armor.
- Added the Fallen Prince, Cosmic Commander, Blazing Brute, Stellar Priest and Nebulous Apprentice armor sets.
- Added the Dreadflame Emblem.
- Added the Feather Hairpin.
- Added the Warp Tracers, Stone of Resonance, Heart Magnet, Wild Gemstone, Shield of Reflections.
- Added the Lunar Resonator and Celestial Ring.
- Added the Rage Suppressor and Memento Mori.
- Fully introduced the Frigid Spirit, Frigid Slime and Frigid Jellyfish.
- Added the Acid Cauldron.
- Added the Primordial Thrall.
- Added the Solar Slime, Nebula Slime, Vortex Slime, Stardust Slime, and Quasar Slime.
- Added the Despair Observer, Dark Lancer, and Phantom Stalker.
- Added the Draconic Crusher and Blazing Shrub.
- Added the Eroded Tunneler, Eroded Harpy, and Eroded Flaming Spirit.
- Added the Gold Slime.
- Added Neil and the Scavenger, two new friendly NPCs.
- Added the Welkinbell, Welkinbell Seeds, Illumifern, Illumifern Seeds, Enduflora, and Enduflora Seeds.
- Added Scorched Sandstone, Hardened Scorched Sand.
- Added the Bendy Cutout, Crest of the Forge, Fishron Plush, Flaming Beanbag, and Heart Monolith.
- Added the Fountain of Remembrance.
- Added Pumpmood, Polarius, and Gaze of Despair.
- Added new Music Boxes.
- Added Chalk.
- Added the Deadbush.
- Added Illean Panel and Illean Panel Wall.
- Added Flarium Platform and Quasar Fragment Block.
- Added many new Banners.
- Added the Scorched Sandstorm, a variant of the normal Sandstorm event for the Scorched Sands
- Added the Glass Soul and Glass Hearts
- Added the Shrine of H
- Added new Music
- Added custom death sounds for Abaddon, the Source of the Affliction and Araghur, the Flare Serpent
- Added a unique death message when dying to Solarius’ attacks
- Added a rare death message that replaces normal death messages at a chance of 0.1%
- Added the Searing Spicy Curry, Milk, Commanding Potion, Tower Surmount Potion, Robust Muscle Potion, Dusk Potion, Dawn Potion, Darklight Potion, and Draconium Skin Potion
- Added the Blightbone, Space Junk, and Marstech Chip
- Added Raw Bismuth and Refined Bismuth
- Added Fragment of Blight and Fragment of Hatred, which are now required for the Emblem of Soran
- Added Solar Jelly, Vortex Jelly, Nebula Jelly, Stardust Jelly, and Quasar Jelly
- Added the Mana Fruit
Changes, Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Added a DPS Weakener to Araghur, the Flare Serpent (crossing it reduces damage by 20% up to a max of 80%, only activates in True Mode while having a Glass Soul equipped.)
- The Serpent's Aura debuff now becomes stronger once you leave the Flame Razed Forest/Fiery Caves (True Mode only).
- Moved the Serpent Flare Chain and Flaming Heart to be True Mode-only drops.
- Abaddon fires faster on True Mode and has an upgraded Nightmare Soul ring.
Balance Changes and Weapon Tweaks
- Cinder Fang’s projectiles now explode and no longer home.
- Reduced the pierce on the Nanoplasmatic Cleaver from infinite to 4.
- Nerfed the Quantum Breaker's damage from 180 to 90.
- Buffed the Harpy Daze's damage from 7 to 23.
- Buffed the Royal Harpy Daze's damage from 30 to 46.
- Reduced usetime of The Fang from 30 to 26 and buffed its damage to 44.
- Nerfed the range of Jensen's Magical Boomerang.
- Increased Awakened Justice’s damage to 480.
- Twinray Discharge is now auto swing.
- Nerfed the damage of the Royal Harpy Staff from 75 to 37.
- Nerfed the Orbital Destruction's damage from 230 to 140.
- Nerfed the Cosmic Desolation's damage from 410 to 320.
- The Cold Front bows now only convert Wooden Arrows.
- Nerfed the Trinity's damage from 80 to 62.
- Reduced the duration of Obsidian Curse from 10 to 5 seconds.
- The Harpy Gun and Royal Harpy Gun use bullets now and fire them instead of shooting feathers. Hitting enemies with the bullets fires short-range feathers from the gun.
- The Ethereal can now inflict Frostburn.
- Reduced the number of arrows being shot by the Asthraltite Riftbow from 5 to 2.
- Nerfed the damage of Asthraltite Arrows from 50 to 25.
- Nerfed the Asthraltite Phaserifle’s damage from 320 to 280.
- Nerfed the Greatlance of Terra's damage from 140 to 90 and reduced the number of beams from 3 to 2 per javelin, reduced the lifetime of the beams as well.
- Decreased the spread angle of the Trinity.
- Pumpkin Flare now shoots bullets, and converts musket balls into flaming seeds.
- Adjusted the Cosmic Desolation's sell price (and reforge cost).
- Nerfed the Death's Breath's damage from 187 to 130 and usespeed from 12 to 14.
- Nerfed the Marbas' damage from 200 to 130.
- The Asthraltite Tome's spells have been tweaked.
- Reduced the Awakened Justice’s the number of projectiles from 5 to 3.
- Changed the Asteroid Shower’s attack style.
- Nerfed the Evanescence’s pierce from infinite to 5.
- Nerfed the HP of eroded enemies.
- Reworked the Lapis armor.
- Nerfed the Blind Justice’s damage from 350 to 220.
- Reduced material costs for a few Ammos.
- Reworked the Forged Fury once again.
- Tweaked the Prism Break and Eroded Prism.
- Consumed javelins can now drop themselves (20% chance).
- Buffed the Golden Javelin’s damage from 14 to 20 and the Platinum Javelin from 16 to 22.
- Pumpnades now no longer stop bouncing after 3 bounces.
- Moved Black Bullets pre-Abaddon and made them inflict Despair Flame instead.
- Changed some health-capped effects such as the Oblivion Rod hungry node to work with a dynamic system based on the player’s max health.
- Buffed the Quasar Kunai’s damage from 50 to 85.
- Changed how the Vine Spear works.
- Tweaked Shadowflare Midnight.
- The Trinity and Sol Matrix (now Martian Nanoblade) have been reworked and changed to Marstech equipment.
- The Sunbender now drops from Temple enemies post Golem.
- Changed the name and effect of the True Moon Edged Pandolarra (now Celestial Edge Pandolarra).
- Revamped the Lumina Barrage.
- Revamped the upgrade system of the Claymarine and the chance of obtaining it is increased by fishing skill.
- Reverted Awakened Justice to be a developer item again and replaced its place as a relic with Blind Justice MK2.
- Updated The Leviathan’s recipes to include the new yoyos.
- Accursed Molotovs can be bought from the Goblin Tinkerer after the Goblin Summoner has been defeated.
- Slightly tweaked the Bloodlust Kunai.
- The Flaming Heart now gives immunity to Flarium Inferno and Frozen.
- The Asthraltite Saber now bounces at nearby enemies.
- Nerfed the Underbrush’s damage from 29 to 23.
- Nerfed the Ignitus’ damage from 37 to 27.
- Nerfed the Night's Fall’s damage from 42 to 34.
- Changed the way the projectile of the Lapis Staff works.
- Changed the description of the offensive Void Warden set effect.
- Reduced the flight time of Jensen's Talisman from 90 to 77.
- Buffed the harpy weapons.
- Completely revamped the stats of Flarium armor and Asthraltite armor.
- The Void Warden armor set effects now have a cooldown of 10 seconds before they can be applied again.
- Moved the damage boost of Asthraltite armor to the set effect to prevent overpowered builds.
- The Stardust Sigil now also gives 2 extra sentries.
- Reduced the spread on the Lapis Bow.
- The Sandnado minions now follow the Hornet movement AI.
- Reduced the amount of Luminite Bars required for the Moon Edged Pandolar weapons from 50 to 15.
- Fixed the reforge and sell value of the True Demon Wings.
- Reduced the sell and reforge price for Jensen's Magical Boomerang.
- Nerfed the damage increase granted by the Quasar armor.
- Reworked Araghur's fight to better fit the line of progression and to be overall less annoying, along with making his loot drop from the segment nearest to the player.
- Reworked the AI of the Flaming Spirits.
- Completely reworked the battle with the Lunarians (now called The Lost Siblings) with brand-new sprites, attacks, and mechanics.
- Jensen, the Grand Harpy throws her boomerang when under 20% life now instead of under 4000 hp.
- Changed the behavior of Abaddon, the Emissary of Nightmares's Despair Spheres slightly.
- Fixed Abaddon not despawning during the day.
- Removed Abaddon's blade attack, which was bugged.
- Replaced Yofaress' feather circle attack with a feather dash (similar to Jensen's, but stationary).
- Tweaked and resprited the Flaming Pumpkin and his minions.
- The Decorationist now uses hammers to defend himself.
- Updated Nuba’s defense mechanic.
- Nightmare Guardians are no longer immune to knockback.
- The Flaming Pumpkin’s attacks now have a 20% chance to inflict On Fire! instead of 100%.
- Replaced the Pandolar Trader’s snow and ice salvage with Decree Fur.
- The Pandolar Trader received a new name.
- Added Luminite to Nuba’s shop.
- Moved Music Boxes to the Scavenger’s shop.
- Eroded Enemies now only spawn in a specific location that changes each day, Neil will tell you this location once you beat Abaddon, Araghur and the Lost Siblings in True Mode.
- Boss and enemy projectile damage is now based on their contact damage.
- Reworked The Flaming Pumpkin and added a new phase and despawn animation.
- Post-Moon Lord bosses will block the nebula life regen boosts.
- Fixed the Maii spell of the Asthraltite armor not working in Multiplayer.
- Fixed Nightmare Souls being capable of despawning.
- Fixed Eroded Corruptors spawning in the Crimson instead of the Corruption.
- Throwing weapons now correctly count as throwing.
- Expert boss health now properly scales in Multiplayer.
- Fixed the Cleansing Spray not working on Scorched Sand.
- Fixed the Energy Flail endlessly multiplying with the Omniswing mod.
- Fixed certain projectiles dealing the wrong form of damage.
- Fixed bugs with Harpy Queen Raynare in Multiplayer.
- Fixed the Royal Guard not dealing any knockback.
- Fixed Cleansing Spray not working on Flarium Grass Walls.
- Fixed blue water in the Scorched Sands.
- Fixed Life Fruit Lanterns still trying to apply buffs while the player is dead.
- Rewrote The Flaming Pumpkin’s jump code to be less buggy and more efficient.
- Made a bunch of Multiplayer optimizations thanks to Gotest.
- Lunidium Coins no longer drop from statue-spawned enemies and boss minions.
- Generation of the Flame Razed Forest has been optimized to have no effect on performance.
- The Asthraltite armor’s Baru buff life regen is now unaffected by other life regen stats.
- Fixed Sandstorms not working in the Scorched Sands, Sandstorm Medallions now work in it as well.
- Ember Rock now spreads across Thermal Rack like moss.
- Fiery Fin can now also be caught in the Scorched Sands.
- Renamed the Lunar Coin to the Lunidium Coin and added an animation for its dropped state.
- Renamed the pieces of Dragon Set.
- Fixed the name of the Asthraltite Chair.
- Reworked and renamed the Charm of Throwing into the Heart of the Caverns.
- Renamed Pumpkin Flames spawned by The Flaming Pumpkin to be called Dread Cores.
- The Decorationist’s name ‘Bapanada’ has been replaced with ‘Maximus’.
- Renamed Frostbite Bars to Illean Bars, now available after killing the Queen Bee.
- Renamed Flame Wood to Emberbark.
- Renamed Crystalline Bar to Tiridium Bar.
- Renamed the Obsidian Core to Thermal Flow Emitter.
Miscellaneous Tweaks and Changes
- Throwing Rotten Eggs at the Pandolar Trader might cause him to get very angry.
- Oblivion Shards are now easier to mine.
- The Eroded Winged Furia's Asthral Flares are no longer pure dust.
- Changed Dan Yami's old developer set to be obtainable by other means.
- Removed the Pandolar Star, the Pandolar Trader is now found frozen in the ice biome after the Decree has been defeated.
- The Blazing Serpent mount now has ground frames and only attacks enemies in front of it.
- Updated the quotes of some Town NPCs.
- Stacking buffs now use a more optimized code for stacking and scale down when they run out of time (Perkisas buffs don’t scale down when expiring).
- Removed the hardmode ore javelins.
- The Oblivion Miner is no longer crafted with any lunar tool.
- Nightmare Wraiths no longer spawn near Town NPCs and during events, and have also received own unique sound effects.
- Lunidium Coins drop from all enemies and bosses now (removed the health requirement).
- Araghur no longer drops Flarium Crystals after the first kill.
- Novaniel no longer drops Lunidium Coins on every kill.
- Fixed Health and Mana potions always applying the same duration of the debuff (even with things like the Philosopher’s Stone)
- Reduced max stack of Asthraltite Shards from 999 to 99 and made them drop on death. They also will now inflict a debuff upon players when they pick them up.
- Ember Rock can be crafted back into Thermal Rack at a Flarium Workbench.
- Fixed the background transition from the Fiery Caves to the lava caverns.
- The Quasar moon shader applied by Novaniel and the Quasar Monolith now turns the backgrounds black.
- The Flaming Pumpkin’s spikes now scale with the ground.
- Updated healthbar support with YABHB.
- Gave some enemies glowmasks.
- Fixed an issue with the Oblivion Shard tile sheet.
- Updated all flame dusts to be transparent and thus look more like flames.
- Resprited many things, too many to list.
- Removed Frostbite Dust and made Illean Bars available after Queen Bee.
- Removed the Lunar Crystal Staff.
- Removed the Moon Curse debuff.
- Removed The Challenger.
- Vampire Daggers are no longer obtainable.