|“The Last 1.3.5 Patch (1.1.1 Hotfix 4)”|
|Release date||May 19th, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Shadows of Abaddon Version 220.127.116.11 fixed a couple issues with the main update, rebalanced a couple weapons, and gave Abaddon a new title hinting at a future update.
- The Matter Manipulator now has a 1x1 mode when smart cursor is active.
- The Flame Razed Forest no longer spreads.
- Nerfed the speed of the Skeleton Chicken mount.
- Enduflora now give off Ember dust when fully grown.
- Buffed the Umbra's usetime from 19 to 17 and damage from 14 to 15.
- Buffed the Bloodstain's damage from 16 to 18.
- Buffed the Gleaming Root's damage from 8 to 9 and usetime from 24 to 19.
- Buffed the Everbloom's damage from 6 to 12.
- Nerfed the Nihongo's damage from 20 to 17.
- Buffed the Seapalm's damage from 15 to 18.
- Buffed the Duskshine's usetime from 30 to 24.
- Nerfed the Bluebell of the Heavens' damage from 38 to 27
- Buffed the Polar Bramble's damage from 12 to 24.
- Nerfed the Devil's Rose's damage from 18 to 13.
- Buffed the Everglow's damage from 12 to 19.
- Nerfed the Duskpalm's damage from 16 to 14 and usetime from 30 to 35.
- Nerfed the Aether's Blasphemy's damage from 21 to 17.
- Nerfed the Impact Vine's damage from 30 to 27 and usetime from 30 to 35.
- Nerfed the Death's Garden's damage from 42 to 38.
- Nerfed the True Night's Fall's usetime from 20 to 22.
- Nerfed the Hallowed Decapitator's damage from 50 to 47.
- Buffed the True Hallowed Decapitator's damage from 74 to 78 and usetime from 17 to 13.
- The Greatlance of Terra's projectile now splits on enemy hits.
- Nerfed the Bloody Needler's usetime from 6 to 8.
- Buffed the Pumpkin Flare's usetime from 12 to 10.
- Buffed the Cold Front's usetime from 30 to 17.
- Nerfed the Lapis Bow's damage from 28 to 26.
- Primordial Thralls now spawn on the surface in sandstorms instead, they also have an additional 20% chance to drop an extra component in expert mode.
- Resprited the Cerulean Cyclone.
- Renamed Abaddon, the Emissary of Nightmares to Abaddon, the Source of the Affliction.
- The Queen's Swarm's wasp arrows no longer trigger on dummies.
- Multishot guns now consume ammo like normal and have reworked code.
- Fixed the Twinfury not being craftable.
- Fixed some incorrect tooltips.
- Frigid enemies no longer spawn in towns.
- Fixed the glowmask of the Enduflora being drawn offset.