Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
|Damage||Varies (45 base) (Melee)|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Critical chance||Varies (4% base)|
|Use time||15 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||'It seems as if the mighty Pandolar Lord lost his sword'|
Can be enhanced using Mystic Stones when shown to the Pandolar Salvager
The Claymarine is a Hardmode sword exclusive in Expert Mode. It is obtained by fishing in Hardmode, where it has a 1 in 100000 chance to be fished from water and a 1 in 50000 chance to be fished from lava. The catch chance is increased by fishing skill.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
The sword can be upgraded throughout the game by talking to the Pandolar Salvager with the item selected. Clicking the Claymarine Enhancement button (which replaces the salvage button) while holding the sword opens up a UI with two slots: One for the sword and another one for the Mystic Stone. The weapon starts out at 45 base damage and 4 crit with no additional effects. All enhancement stages are shown in the tooltip of the weapon.
|Mystic Stone||Effect||Acquired / Made From|
|+15 Damage.||1 , 30 , 30 , 30 , 25 @ /|
|+10 Damage.||1 , 50 @ /|
|+10 Damage, direct hits inflict toxic.||1 , 10 , 5 @ /|
|+15 Damage, direct hits inflict on fire.||1 , 30 , 40 @ /|
|+20 Damage.||1 , 60 , 60 @ /|
|+25 Damage, fires a projectile on swing.||1 , 20 20 , 20 , 20 , 20 , 50 @|
|+40 Damage, chance to lifesteal on direct hits.||1 , 50 , 30 @|
|+70 Damage, + 4% crit chance.||1 , 50 , 30 @|
|+80 Damage, fires flarium projectiles and inflicts Flarium Inferno on direct hits.||1 , 50 , 30 @|
|+100 Damage, + 4% crit chance, fires luminous projectiles.||1 , 50 , 30 @|
|+120 Damage, + 4% crit chance, fires asthral projectiles.||Bought fromfor 100|
- The damage boost from the mystic stones is additive, meaning the damage listed in the stone's tooltip is added when its applied instead of new damages boosts replacing the previous.
- This sword is inspired by how the Calamity Mod's Legendary Weapons used to work, the only difference being the stat increase working differently and that it is obtained by fishing rather than being a monster drop.
- However after 1.1, this no longer applies as the system was completely overhauled.
- As of now, the Claymarine's max damage at the end of the game is 550.
- 18.104.22.168: Moved to Expert Mode.
- 1.1: Redesigned the weapon's upgrade system.
- 1.0: Damage scaling increased.
- 0.23.4.1: Added additional effects.
- 0.23.3.4: Introduced.