The Flame Razed Forest is a biome entirely made up of Flame Grass, Thermal Rack and Ember Rock generated upon the defeat of Abaddon, the Source of the Affliction and a key component to progressing in the Shadows of Abaddon mod. Similar to the Crimson, Corruption and Hallow, upon generating it will convert a majority of blocks into its own variants, although unlike the evil biomes, it will not spread on its own afterwards. Additionally, any Acorns planted on Flame Grass will grow into Emberbark trees which can be harvested to obtain Emberbark.
|Flame Razed Forest|
- The surface of this biome is rather peaceful. Its underground, the Fiery Caves, however, is rather unforgiving if one is unprepared.
- The Flame Razed Forest currently does not have its own variants of Snow Blocks or Ice Blocks, meaning that if the biome generates over the Snow, the surface will remain unchanged.
- This biome is unaffected by normal Green Solution and needs to be removed with Cleansing Spray.
- 220.127.116.11: No longer spreads.
- 1.0.4: Introduced the Scorched Sands.
- 0.23.3: Introduced the Fiery Caves.
- 0.18.0: Introduced.
|Surface Layers||Flame Razed Forest • Scorched Sands • Snow Biome • Space • Surface • The Corruption • The Crimson • The Hallow|
|Underground Layers||Cavern • Dungeon • Empress' Den • Fiery Caves • Desert • Underworld|