Jensen, the Grand Harpy is summoned using the Feather Talisman at night anywhere in the world.
Jensen, the Grand Harpy follows the player with high speed.
- She will alternate between shooting green fast-moving feathers and ramming the player.
- Feathers do not travel through blocks.
- She will attempt to ram the player four times.
- At 50% life, she will become invulnerable and she will enter her second phase.
- Feathers shot in this phase are faster, glow, deal more damage, and travel through blocks.
- In her first three charges, she leaves behind a trail of feathers that will fire toward the player at high speeds.
- At around 25% life she will begin to throw her boomerang, which rapidly homes in on the player and upon contact explodes into multiple feathers.
- For a guide on how to defeat Jensen, the Grand Harpy see Guide:Jensen, the Grand Harpy strategies.
- Build an arena in the sky using two rows of platforms, it allows better movement, and a higher chance to dodge her attacks, and prevents her from going underground if she charges downward, which will prevent you from hitting her.
- Long-range attacks can easily take care of Jensen. Melee class-users that may not have as many long-range options may want to use a Yoyo, such as Amazon, or a sword with a projectile, such as Enchanted Sword.
- 1.1: Resprited.
- 1.0.4: Added glowmask and new theme.
- 1.0.2: Revamped.
- 0.23.3.1: Expert-exclusive attacks added.
- 0.23.3: Sprite changed.
- 0.23.2: Health lowered.
- 0.22.0: Slightly buffed.
- 0.10.0: Introduced.