110 (post-Lunatic Cultist)
That fluffy bear is so cute!!
Reggie the Pandolar Salvager is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Decree has been defeated.
- He has been freed from the ice in the (surface) Snow Biome during any time.
When threatened by enemies, he will defend himself depending on the world's progress:
- If the world is in Pre-Hardmode, he will cast a small sword projectile.
- If the world is in Hardmode, he will cast a True Pandolarra projectile.
- If the Lunatic Cultist has been defeated, he will throw a Cryodite Lance
The Pandolar Salvager gives the player certain items depending on what requirements have been met. It can only be used once every 10 real minutes.
|Leather||50||If the Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Illean Bar||10||If the Queen Bee has been defeated.|
|Cryodite Wings||50||If the Lunatic Cultist has been defeated.|
|Cryodite Lance||80||If the Lunatic Cultist has been defeated.|
|Caster of Light||5||If the Lost Siblings have been defeated.|
|Pandolar Sigil||1||If a Party is active.|
|Hero Shirt||10||If a Party is active.|
|Hero Leggings||10||If a Party is active.|
The Pandolar Salvager will always be named Reggie.
- "If I wasn't trained in thermal flow mastery, I would be melting right now, it's still pretty hot for me though."
- "Sometimes I think about licking ice cubes..."
- "IT'S TIME FOR A TEA PARTYYY!"
- "You wanna buy something??"
- "I can smell you..."
- "I have a multitude of furs. If you got that muney"
- "Ariketik is a place that's very hostile for life to develop, it only really hosts us Pandolars and the feared Howling Deaths and Decrees. There might be other species but the constant blizzards and fog make it hard to really find anything."
- "There's a myth about humans turning into mutants after bathing in the blood of monsters, lets hope you don't end up that way as well."
- "You got some spare ice blocks? It's really hot right now."
- "My old home looked way better than this."
- "You want something??"
- "Danim Zedonibēùs"
- "Je lowù all teshat bomus"
- "You can call me a panda, just be prepared to have your guts all over that floor"
- "Call me Olar for short, or Ollllaaaarrr for long"
- "Parties are great. Balloons, blinking lights, music... the only thing that it's missing is a giant ice statue." (When a Party is active)
- "If you defeat the Grand Harpy, I will be able to get Magical Snow Bars!" (Only if The Grand Harpy hasn't been defeated.)
- "If you kill that mean Harpy Raynare, I could give you something special" (Only if Harpy Queen, Raynare hasn't been defeated.)
- "I keep getting nightmares because of that stupid Abaddon! Please kill him for me, then I will have a special reward for you!" (Only if Abaddon, the Source of the Affliction hasn't been defeated.)
- "I heard about a giant serpent made out of flames and obsidian! With a few of its scales I could make some cool things..." (Only if the Flare Serpent hasn't been defeated.)
- "It's nice to see that Nuba has finally accepted that there is yet no way to bring their father back, she'll help us a lot in trying to find a way back to Syrus." (If Nuba is present.)
- When the Christmas season is active, the Pandolar will wear a different (and far more festive) outfit which can be seen to the right.
- The quotes "I once was in a land called Fargonia, the people there look very... weird..." and "There's a myth about Humans turning into Mutants after killing too many bosses, lets hope you don't end that way too." are references to Fargo's Mutant Mod.
- The name Reggie is MuralGlobe's, the originator of Pandolars, real name.
- If a player has on autopause while trying to wake the Pandolar during its initial encounter, it will bring up a unique line of dialogue, stating to turn off autopause or the Pandolar will haunt the player's nightmares.
- The quote "You look tired. Stop it. Get some help." is a reference to Michael Jordan in an anti-drug commercial.
- The quote "I can smell you..." is a reference to a gameplay video of someone pretending to be Morgan Freeman
- Throwing a Rotten Egg at the Pandolar will cause it to be reflected back, dealing massive damage and displaying the death message "<player> messed with the Pandolar" if they are killed.
- 1.1.1: Now always called Reggie.
- 1.1: Now has to be rescued from an ice chunk after Decree is defeated
- 1.0.5: Renamed
- 22.214.171.124: Revamped the Salvaged Items system
- 1.0: Added the Salvaged Items system
- 0.10.0: Introduced.