The Piglin Army is a post-Skeletron, Minecraft-themed event that can be summoned with the Piglin Army Banner. It can be summoned at any time of the day on the Surface. During the event, multiple forms of Zombie Piglins and other Minecraft-themed enemies will spawn from Nether Portals as the player progresses through the event. It is similar to the Pumpkin Moon and the Frost Moon, albeit much smaller in scale with less enemies, items and waves. It also has an associated boss, the Zombie Piglin Brute.
The entire event consists of 5 waves, with the Zombie Piglin Brute spawning from the large Nether Portal on the 5th Wave. During each wave, Nether Portals will spawn in that will endlessly summon enemies until it is destroyed. To progress through the waves, the player must kill all 6 Nether Portals to start the next wave, bringing in new enemies.
The Piglin Army event ends when the Large Nether Portal has been destroyed in the 5th wave or if all Players have been killed.
From Chicken Jockeys:
From Zombie Piglin Brute:
- Other weather events such as the Blood Moon can overlap with the Piglin Army event.
- The event is intended to be fought after Skeletron has been defeated.
- The Old One's Army theme plays during this event.
- This is the first event added to Shadows of Abaddon.
- Furthermore, the event and much of its contents are based off of the Fallen Kingdom series by Captain Sparklez.
- 1.1.1: Introduced
|Blood Moon • Pirate Invasion • Solar Eclipse • Piglin Army|